Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cash Money Does Not Pay TYGA!!

Tyga has revealed that the Young Money/Cash Money have never offered him any money.
With the exception of a singing bonus, Tyga said that the label had never paid him anything.
During an interview on Power 105.1′s “The Breakfast Club”, Tyga explained that he had always thought of his career as an independent venture, and that his earnings were his own.
“I never got a check from Young Money/Cash Money,” Tyga said. “But by me saying that, I’ve always treated my career like independent and everything that I got is because of myself, my own endorsements, me touring, myself. I think I got a signing bonus when I first signed but that was it.”
Tyga said that the music empire did help out with video costs, however.
“At a certain time, you get your money but at the same time, they pay for your videos and all that other stuff. But I never really was dependent on the label like that,” Tyga revealed. “I felt if I wanted to be independent, I could do that because it would be no difference. I would still tour, put out albums and still sell out shows.”

No comments:

Post a Comment